Manage Reservations from Your Phone
Integrated Website Reservation Solution with Mobile App
- Reservation ManagementWebsite inquiries automatically added to backend reservation/calendars with email notification and custom responses. Contracts in PDF automatically created.
- Quick QuotesAutomated emails for customer quotes. Booking manager(s) are instantly notified and can respond from any smartphone. Simply enter quote details and customer receives automated email with instructions on how to confirm and pay deposit online.
- Client AccessClients can access "My Reservations", review details, view/print agreements, and make payments, conveniently online.
- Sales ToolsEasily handle hundreds of inquiries per month, quickly and efficiently. Dashboard shows latest inquries, hot list, pending reservations and more. All inquiries show on color-coded calendar making it easy to manage leads.
- Fleet Page UpdatesVehicles/fleet page updated automatically. Additions or edits to vehicle information in the backend are reflected instantly on the front-end page.
- ReportsValuable reports including sales closing percentages, referral sources and more give valuable insight to your marketing efforts.
Limo Leader is a complete reservation/calendar management system which is very easy to install and configure. The software is an extension (component, modules and plugins) for the popular open-source content management system Joomla 2.5x, used by millions of websites around the world. Joomla is free and website conversions are relatively easy.
Now available: Android and iPhone app to manage your bookings on the go!
Perfect for Small to Mid-sized Party Bus or Retail Limo Companies!
Website + Reservation extension + Mobile App is NOW AVAILABLE.
Additional services available including logo refresh/design, online payment processing, search engine optimization, Google adwords consultation.
I have been using Limo Leader as the reservation manager for a 5 vehicle operation for over a year. It gives my company a huge advantage over the competition and allows me to manage over 120 online inquiries per month effectively.Andrew Draeger
When I got into the limousine business, one of the first things I wanted was a web-based reservation management system. I was disappointed to find the available solutions were overpriced. Therefore, I spent over 2 years developing a custom solution, the result of which is the code for Limo Leader today.Brook Lyter, Developer